Detroit, MI 48216 US
- Processes Accounts Payable invoices and payments to vendors.
- Support the reconciling of General Ledger Accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations, reconcile vendor statements.
- Supports the maintenance of the accounting databases by entering data into the computer.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies and filing documents.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and be self-directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred; or 3-5 years of related work and college experience.
- Superior knowledge of modern accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in QuickBooks Software and/or other accounting software.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task while prioritizing work.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing activities
- Adequate hearing and verbal abilities to communicate effectively in person and by telephone.
- Ability to lift and carry documents and boxes weighing up to 15 pounds.