2nd Shift Supervisor
Blue Springs, MS 38828 US
The General Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of operations and staff across customer sites (OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers), on multiple shifts. Services are provided within our host customer sites; no facility management is required. We seek an energetic, qualified, General Supervisor to:
- Ensure that services follow customer specifications/standards and guarantee fulfillment of operational goals.
- Provide customized quality containment services that improve profitability, demonstrate efficient use of resources, and work to continually improve containment processes and systems.
- Maintain departmental day-to-day activities, monitor, and prioritize job scheduling and workflow.
- Supervise containment staff and provide routine direction.
- Assist in hiring, training, and reviewing staff performance (counsel and take disciplinary actions when necessary).
- B.S./associate degree in industrial management/Manufacturing or related fields with at least five years of experience working in the automotive industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience effectively leading, motivating, mentoring, and developing teams
- Team player with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing and managing work efficiently
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working with automotive OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Experience working in quality containment and /or quality control