SMS Group of Companies https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63405/logos/sm-logo-200x200.png http://www.smsgoc.com http://www.smsgoc.com USD 15 HOUR true
Assembler 1st Shift
Detroit, MI 48210 US
Posted: 07/19/2022 2022-07-19 2023-07-03 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Industrial Job Number: AR783155719 Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Monday-Friday (mandatory overtime required as needed)
$15.00 per hour
Primary Purpose of Job:
- Assembles and fits together parts to form complete units. May operate automatic and semi- automatic equipment in a continuous production-processing assembly operations.
- Performs tasks necessary to produce, assemble, deliver and inspect the company's products using assigned equipment and standardized procedures.
- Performs automated and visual inspections of parts to ensure conformance within required specifications.
- Maintains equipment-operating records.
- Refers to standardized work instructions.
- Maintains all work areas, in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Performs such individual assignments as the supervisor may direct.
Responsible for adhering to and the use of all the company's Quality Management System (QMS) Policies, Procedures and Documentation.
Required Training, Knowledge, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- Applicants must score successfully on basic language and math skills assessments.
- A minimum of one-year experience working in a manufacturing or production based facility is preferred.
Critical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds and frequently carries up to 60 pounds.
- Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment and machinery on a regular and continuous basis.
- Majority of work time is spent standing, walking, lifting and bending.
- Climb ladders and stairs as necessary.
Works within an automotive components manufacturing, office, and laboratory setting; will be exposed to heat, cold, and fumes/chemicals.
Created by Aqeelah Rashed on July 19, 2022Print