Wixom, MI 48393 US
- Operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as grinding, milling etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read blueprints and qualify finished parts to drawing.
- Basic math skills. Understanding of fractions and decimals with measuring devices.
- Ability to work on your feet all day, moving continuously. Good physical condition. Lift 50 lbs. of metal repeatedly, every day. Most parts are under 10lbs.