Customer Relations Representative (Bilingual Spanish & English)
Detroit, MI 48216 US
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, Call Center CSRs provide high-standard and professional individualized customer service by sharing pertinent program information and scheduling appointments by telephone or face-to-face at program events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field inbound calls are transferred via 3rd party vendor.
- Log all customer calls in the database and update the database with modifications or changes (i.e., appointments, reschedules, cancellations, and customer incidents) and present the status of all current and prospective customers.
- Meet the minimum daily, weekly, and monthly requirements for outbound calls based on the department goals.
- Schedule the minimum amount of daily, weekly, and monthly appointments based on the departmental goals.
- Ensure that a world-class customer service experience is delivered with every customer contact.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues, and immediately escalate unresolved issues as needed.
- Be available to attend community outreach events as needed to promote and generate interest in the program.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Performs related work as required.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Some colleges preferred)
- Ability to understand as well as grasp basic customer information.
- Outbound call center experience
- Keyboarding and computer skills
- Ability to work well in a high-volume call center environment.
- Ability to handle challenging customer situations with poise and professionalism.
- Effective communication skills (oral and written).
- 2 years of call center /customer service experience.
- Able to meet company requirements for background clearance and drug testing.