Comstock Park, MI 49321 US
- Ensure that established daily performance goals are met through onsite visits and installation of energy-saving measures including thermostats, often in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently to conduct energy assessments. This includes travel to the homes, meeting with the customer, completing paperwork, and using a handheld tablet to input energy-saving measures accurately, recommendations, and interface with multiple databases and Outlook interfaces.
- Be able to recommend other utility programs for the customer to participate in.
- Ensure that the client brand is accurately displayed via a uniform, print collateral, table displays, etc.
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Advise internal teams on any relevant program concerns and recommend changes to current procedures based on field interactions and customer feedback
- Performs related work as required
- Related training in maintenance, weatherization, and/or energy efficiency principles and techniques is preferred.
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to learn and work with new technology (e.g. handheld data devices, Office Suite)
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet established goals and deadlines
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and handle a variety of activities concurrently
- Ability to travel locally
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solver with the ability to respond to a diverse set of challenges in the field and do whatever it takes to meet project deliverables on schedule while providing excellent customer service
- Current Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to pass pre-employment criminal background and substance abuse screenings.