Field Outreach Coordinator
Detroit, MI 48209 US
- Coordinate Energy Educator schedules.
- Perform QA/QC to ensure employees are following all program policies and procedures.
- Work with Program Manager to perform ride-a-longs and training for new and existing energy educators.
- Assist in tracking and reporting inventory from energy educators to the warehouse.
- Work with Program Manager to resolve any customer complaints/incidents.
- Evaluate all energy educator projects for deeper savings/premium measure potential.
- Order refrigerators for any qualified projects.
- Release work scopes and assign contractors to perform premium measure projects.
- Coordinate and track progress of all premium measure projects with contractors.
- Coordinate and arrange outreach events in the community and at local organizations.
- Follow up with customers regarding any premium projects and overall experience.
- Process community action agency rebates.
- Perform outreach visits and calls to local apartment complexes, retirement communities, and any other income qualified areas to find leads for the program.
- Work with Program Manager to meet with local community organizations/action agencies for partnership with SEEL.
- Arrange/coordinate regular updates to marketing materials and flyers used for outreach purposes.
- Traveling from Comstock Michigan as far as Fort Wayne Indiana to perform any/all duties listed above.