Janitor 1st shift - Monroe
Monroe, MI 48161 US
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Occasional evening and or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Receive and follow all direction
- Sweep out coal
- Run walk behind machines
- Mop edges
- Squeegee as needed
- Shovel as needed
- Pick up any and all trash you come across
- Pay very close attention to your surroundings
- Keep the work area clean and presentable
- Clean out machines after use
- Be extremely aware of your surroundings
- Office job responsibilities
- Clean windows and doors
- Check and take out the trash
- Sweep and dust mop hallways
- Mop hallways
- Sweep and dust mop all other areas
- Mop all other areas
- Vacuum rugs
- Vacuum carpeted floors
- Sweep stairs
- Mop stairs
- Clean and sanitize the locker room
- None necessary but any are a positive
- Special Requirements
- Able to complete the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must be able to walk distances up to ¼ mile on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift, bend, twist, stand, walk, and pull.
- Element exposure includes cold, hot, wet, and dirty.
- Attend Job-Related Training as required.
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.