Production Worker - 2nd Shift
Canton, MI 48188 US
- Perform manual labor along a production line, operate production line machinery, and may perform minor repairs to parts as necessary.
- Perform basic and detailed assembly tasks and/or perform many manual/assembly duties.
- Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance.
- Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – one must be willing to cross-train.
- Work from verbal or written instructions, work specifications, etc.; uses basic math.
- Utilize production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
- Assist in providing on-the-job training to new employees.
- Comply with general work rules -- responsible for the quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and work safely.
- Follow all applicable TS 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the supervision