Production Worker 3rd shift
Sterling Heights, MI 48312 US
- Operate production tooling and equipment to achieve production and quality goals and standards.
- Assist in maintaining Business Operating System integrity and alerting management to situations that do not meet the quality system requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of tooling and equipment necessary to perform work.
- Disposition and move suspect assemblies or components to the Non-Conforming or assembly rework area.
- Work in a manner that promotes teamwork among fellow workers.
- Communicate effectively with direct supervision on all aspects of the job performance, including across all shifts.
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the job assignment.
- Document all activities as required.
- Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
- Advise the Department Manager of those situations that may pose a significant risk to the program, product assurance, facilities, employee safety, or customer satisfaction results.
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to products, processes & systems.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, or system.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through the appropriate channels and verify implementation.
- Control further processing and delivery of nonconforming products until the deficiency is corrected.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good written and mathematical skills.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Possesses color and/or appearance testing approval where applicable.
- Familiarity with quality specifications and documentation in an automotive environment is a plus.