Job Title: Auditor/Quality Floor Lead
Reports to: Quality Supervisor
Location: Canton, MS
Pay Rate: $16 - $18 hourly based on experience!
Quality Floor Lead As an Auditor/Quality Floor Lead, you will play a vital role in ensuring that the production floor is maintained, and the work environment is safe. You will monitor each sort to ensure each part has been properly inspected and there are no containment breaks. You will work with the Quality Team Leads and Quality Supervisors to ensure the environment is clean and prepped at the end of each shift. You will ensure each inspector is meeting our customers' expectations for quality and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and enforce quality control processes and procedures to ensure compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
• Train and mentor quality inspectors on proper inspection techniques and procedures
• Conduct regular inspections of products at various stages of the manufacturing process to identify defects or non-conformities.
• Collaborate with quality management/supervision, to address quality issues and implement corrective actions.
• Participate in customer complaint investigations to determine root causes and implement corrective actions.
• Other duties as required as position evolves.
• High school diploma or equivalent • Proven experience in a quality control role, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge of quality control principles, methodologies, and tools
• Demonstrated leadership abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with a team.
• Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in performing inspections and documenting results.
• Proficient in using computer software for data analysis and reporting.
• The ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen