Vice President of Operations
Detroit, MI 48216 US
• Drive continuous operational productivity, efficiency and EBI TDA improvement through program execution and KPI governance, pyramid rationalization, greater use of shared services capabilities, process change and automation
• Lead centralized program performance governance including program over performance capture and program under performance risk mitigation
• Embrace and operate within SEEL core values.
• Enforce operating model policy compliance with keen focus on contract, regulatory, and pricing compliance; refine operational policies over time to enhance business outcomes
• Coach, train, and mentor directors/program managers to help them meet their specific program goals, effectively manage their team, and process improvement best practices
• Participate in leadership team initiatives as a member of MCL JASCO Executive Leadership Team
• Build communities by creating local jobs, producing sustainable energy savings for all rate payers, and spurring the growth of diverse local businesses.
• Direct the operational aspect of various contracts, requests for proposals (RFPs), and reports according to company and management expectations and guidelines and consults with Senior Management as directed regarding preparation of key correspondence
• Work with your operational team to monitor invoices from operational business partners and control company costs and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
• Ensure appropriate internal controls and measurement systems are in place to support operations
• Master’s degree highly preferred. Bachelors degree acceptable with at least 10 years of experience.
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
• 10+ years of operations delivery, consulting, process transformation, process excellence experience in a mid to large organization
• 10+ years of experience in energy management and/or utilities
• Experience working at the executive level (C-Suite)
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
• Six Sigma and/or Lean Expert experience preferred
• Leadership experience driving process transformation initiatives
• Experience in public speaking
• Proven experience with successfully managing complex budgets
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to company mission.
• Demonstrates experience building cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal written, verbal, and analytical skills with an emphasis on strategic and persuasive communication
• Leader that can communicate with clarity and operate with finesse in a matrixed organization
• Strong client service background
• Creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative business solutions
• Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
• Travel time up to 50%
**SEEL, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer**